Sweet treats & coffee

This is my second (and last) challenge as a GDT for
Photobucket 
This week the challenge is
SWEET TREATS
which should be in the images used.
The sponsor for this challenge is

Here's my GDT card:
I used the sponsor's image Charlotte and Her Strawberries Pudding, sooo sweet!
The card is made according to the sketch from Stamps & Fun = Creativity:
 
I've painted the image with watercolors, and made the pudding chocolate, it goes very well with strawberries LOL
I really love this little kitty charm, it is also soooo sweet.
The flowers are from haberdashery, and I stated I have got mainly pink flowers at my stash. I have no idea when it happened!
I've decided not to put any sentiment on this card at all, so it is suitable for any occasion.
This card is also for the following challenges:

5 komentarze:

Carolin 22 września 2012 17:07  

Wow, your card has soooo many details!
Thanks for sharing it with us at stamps&fun = CREATIVITY!
Smiles,
Mia

Krafty Kows 23 września 2012 00:51  

Great card - love the image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

Nicola Jayne Saul 23 września 2012 17:18  

Gorgeous card, love the colours and all the elements you have used. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, NJ X

ScrappyAndrea 23 września 2012 17:58  

What a cute image! Love it!
Thanks for playing with us at SFC!
xxx Andrea

Anne 24 września 2012 18:51  

Cute as a button, thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
Anne x

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.