How to: Case it!

The time doesn't fly... it travels with the speed of light! That's my conclusion from the last few weeks. If anybody have seen October, please let me know, 'cos I missed it... meh...
Anyway
It's time for the next challenge at
craftycreationschallenges
which is CASE IT! How cool is that?
The sponsor for this challenge is

San's Design  
So, what we are casing? We are casing a card made by TIETS, a very talented Lady. Here's her card:
The thing that caught my eye at once was this diamond patterner paper, very vintage & very stylish. And here's my DT card:
I used the sponsor's image which can be found HERE. The card is also made according to the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge blog:

I've inked the image with a distressing ink, there's a lot of inking here infact.
The sentiment says 'All the best for you'. The flowers are also inked, they are dismantled (yeah, you know me!) from a bunch of material flowers. They were originally white, as well as the flower in the middle, which comes from my stash.
I repeated the oval shape and the paper inside.
I've had a lot of fun making this card, I really loved casing it and have to try that again!
The card is for the following challenges, too:
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-132-maris-sketch.html
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-196-vintage.html
http://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-125-alles-geht-anything-goes.html
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/2012/11/challenge-36-weekly-challenge-anything.html
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-213-oval-shape.html
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2012/11/flower-power.html 

And last but not least:
I've been chosen as a December GDT for
Grab yourself a badge for your  blog.
THANK YOU!!! :D

6 komentarze:

Unknown 14 listopada 2012 11:43  

This is really wonderful. I love the distress applied, Your flower is wonderful.


Thank you for allowing us to see your talent.
I am so thrilled to have you in our challenge this week.
Please come back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Shell Shearer Swinscoe 15 listopada 2012 09:26  

Gorgeous card hun, love all the distress inking looks fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

If you email me at
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com
I will sort out with you the themes & dates for your GDT spot if you are still interested
Looking forward to hearing from you shell xx

Heather 15 listopada 2012 10:56  

A gorgeous card, your design and colours are fabulous and I love your beauifully details.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us Everybody A challenge.

Sam 17 listopada 2012 14:54  

Fab card, love the flower too :)
Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
x

G8country life 17 listopada 2012 22:38  

Hi Anna,
Beautiful card and flower, love the layout you choose. We're very glad you join us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner, hope to see you next week also :) Elisa DT

Laine Kammeraad 18 listopada 2012 01:14  

Wow - absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors too!! Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrappin Corner and we hope you will join us again.


Hugs and smiles

Laine
DT - Tammy's Scrappin Corner

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.