How to: make a cupcake?

We are having another Tuesday and another dandy challenge at
This time we are celebrating B'DAYs but there's a twist: YOU MUST USE CUPCAKE! On your card, we mean LOL

My DT card is sweet as hell, but how could it be when it's a baking time?
It's made according to the sketch from Sketchy Colors:
 
For this card I used a digi from The Digi Garden, which I won at one of the challenges. It's called 'Chef Emily'. I've printed  Emily on a kraft paper and colored with coloring pencils this time.
Isn't she cuttes Chef ever? Here are some Emily's specials:
And if you would like to bake yourself one of them, here are some recipes for you (but, shhhh, they are exclusive!).
The sentiment says 'For your B'day ' it's your day' - it means: 'Eat as much cupcakes as you can, it's your B'day girl, be good for yourself!'
Wanna come inside? Take a seat, order a coffee or tea and have a cupcake.
And if you've eaten all the cupcakes and want more, follow us here:

11 komentarze:

Dawn 13 listopada 2012 19:37  

Fantastic creation! I love the little cupcakes! The design is just fab too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Cake Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sunshine HoneyBee 13 listopada 2012 21:42  

Like the cupcake card. Especially like the doily & finished inside. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Food & Beverage challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

Migdalia 13 listopada 2012 21:50  

Adorable card!Super Cuet Cupcakes.Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at PDE challenges,
Migdalia
PDE DT

Claire Dale 14 listopada 2012 12:01  

Very cute card! Thank you for joining in at Eclectic Ellapu!
Claire xx
Eclectic Ellapu DT

Chana Malkah 14 listopada 2012 17:58  

Awwh! This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Electic Ellapu!
Hugz,
Chana

Rachel 14 listopada 2012 23:49  

Sooooo cute! Love this card!
Rachel xxx

Stacey's Creative Corner 15 listopada 2012 02:10  

So cute! I love all the cupcakes! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Diane 16 listopada 2012 16:55  

Cute card Anna !! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !! Love the idea to put a recipe on the front !!

hugs Diane xx

Lena Katrine 17 listopada 2012 18:38  

So cute and beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our sketch challenge at Sketchy Colors this week!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Deanne Saunders 18 listopada 2012 19:06  

Ohhhh, so sweet! Perfect for the challenge!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts 18 listopada 2012 22:38  

Love the images and the cakes look yummy!

Thanky ou for sharing this with us at Pinspirational Challenges

Mel xx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.